The Music by the Sea Concert Series features free concerts from 7 to 9 p.m. every Wednesday at St. Johns County Pier Park, 350 A1A Beach Blvd.
In addition to music, a different local restaurant will offer food each week. The meal is always priced at $10 or less.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring their coolers, lawn chairs and pets.
2016 Music by the Sea schedule
- June 8: Str8 Up | Seafood Kitchen
- June 15: Mid-Life Crisis | By Design Catering
- June 22: Catch the Groove | La Strada
- June 29: Chillula | Mango Mangos Restaurant
- July 6: Billy Buchanan & Free Avenue | Black Fly
- July 13: Jimmy Parrish & The Waves | Little Margie’s FA Cafe
- July 20: Mr. Natural | Panama Hattie’s
- July 27: The Grapes of Roth | La Petit Pleasures
- Aug. 3: The Committee | Viola’s Pizza, Pasta and More
- Aug. 10: Spanky the Band | Obi’s Fillin’ Station
- Aug. 17: Amy Alysia & Soul Operation | Jasper’s Snack Shack
- Aug. 24: Chillikaya | Beachcomber Restaurant
- Aug. 31: Those Guys | Purple Olive Restaurant
- Sept. 7: JW Gilmore Blues Band | Coquina Beach Club
- Sept. 14: Ain’t 2 Proud | Salt Life Grill
- Sept. 21: Rob Peck & Friends | Red Frog and McToads Restaurant
- Sept. 28: MBTS All Star Band | Datil Rooster
- Oct. 5: To be announced | South Beach Grill
- Oct. 12: To be announced | Sunset Grille