Both El Galeón and Nao Victoria are together again at the St. Augustine Municipal Marina. The ships add to St. Augustine’s picturesque skyline with the tall, magnificent masts blending with the terracotta rooftops, coquina fort and historical bridge against the backdrop of the brilliant blue Florida sky.
Visitors and community residents have the opportunity to tour both historical ships. El Galeón will be in St. Augustine from Jan. 5 to July 2014. The Nao Victoria will be in St. Augustine from April 14 to May 2014.
El Galeón is a replica of the vessels that traveled the coasts of Florida between the 16th and 18th centuries, transporting men, goods, culture and ideas, creating ties between America and Europe. Nao Victoria is a replica of the first ship to successfully circumnavigate the world.
St. Augustine Municipal Marina
111-E Avenida Menendez
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Ship tours are available daily.
– Sunday to Thursday – 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
– Friday & Saturday – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Hours vary based on the changes in daylight.
– Adults (12 years old & up) – $15
– Youth (5 to 11 years old) – $8
– Youth (4 years old & younger) – free
– Veterans & St. Johns County Residents receive $2 off admission ($13 for adults & $6 for youth)
– Adults (12 years old & up) – $10
– Youth – $5
Combined Ticket (El Galeón & Nao Victoria)
– Adults – $20
– Youth – $10
Tickets are available here:
– At the ship
– Ripley’s Red Train booth located at the miniature golf course in front of the marina
– All Old Town Trolley Tours ticket locations
– St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum at 12 S. Castillo Drive
– Colonial Quarter at 33 St. George Street
– Online through Trusted Tours